Saturday, March 27, 2010

I've been to other side of the world and back!

Okay so I havent literally been to the other side of the world and back but it sure feels like it! (: Yesterday me and Nick went on the bike trail! We started in Clarocona-Ocoee and went to Winter Garden, stopped to eat lunch and take some pictures and then headed back! All together we rode 20 miles!!
Man oh man neither of us had a problem getting to sleep that night! haha. Although we were exhausted we had a great time and would do it all over again if we could....well maybe give us a month or so to recover first hahaha jk (: We had a blastttt! I love hanging out with him and being able to get to know each other! It's crazy to see just how much we have in common! (: I'm really looking forward to prom and GradBash in the next month! (:
I am in Plant City spending the weekend with B & Forrest! Me and B went shopping today and had a great time catching up and just enjoying each others company! Tonight I am going swing dancing with my PC crew and I am so excited! All of them have gone multiple times and have loved it so I'm happy to finally be able to go with them! (: But as of right now, me and B are headed down to meet Forrest and Adam at the pond down from the house and go fishing for a little bit! (:
Me and Nick
The sun was soooo bright & in his eyes! But I still think its a great picture!

We went over to Grandma's house after riding the trail to visit them for a little while and just rode around on the golfcart and showed him the nursery and the horses! (:





Nick wants to be a firefighter so it was awesome that they had an old firetruck in Winter Garden!! (:

Yep that's Nicholas for ya! Never a dull moment with that kid! (: But I'm not complaining I love it!


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment