Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 1 & 2: 75 days of summer!

So I'm going to try a new thing on my blog where I post a short little paragraph about what happened in my day and a picture to go with it! I got the idea from the "365 project" that is the new fad on facebook these days! I figured I would be more likely to find time to post if I knew that all I was posting was a short paragraph rather than my usual 5 paragraph essay! hahah jk So I am going to start out this summer and see how well I can keep up with it and if I can then I will probably continue it on through the school year! (:

Thursday was the 1st day of summer. We ran some errands the main part of the day and got stuff for my party and then we went up to the hospital to visit Granny (she was admitted into the hospital on Monday, the same day that I was in the ER because of my foot, if you dont know the story about my foot then look on facebook or just ask me, because she had pnuemonia which later turned into the flu but she is out of the hospital now and doing better). Then we came back home just in time to leave and go with Jeffrey to my best friend Katie's summer party. (: We had alot of fun and played BS, which I will add I won the first two games but then everybody caught on to me and realized I was lying so the next round they started calling me out! haha. After the party me and Rey went to his house to pick up Abby and then came back to my house so Abby could spend the night and help decorate my cake for my party. We pulled an all-nighter decorating the cake. Then finally around 1 we finished and crashed on the couch! (:




On Friday, we got up and started getting ready for the party. Jeffrey came over and helped set up the slip-n-slide and all that fun stuff. Before we knew it it was party time! We had a great time swimming, playing the Wii and going on the slip-n-slide, which proved to be very interesting for me due to my foot because I didnt want to risk hurting it more. hahah. We all started getting hungry and tired after all the swimming and running around so we got out and had cake and ordered pizza (I know! I know! We had our meal a little backwards but hey we are only young once right?!?) After we ate we all went inside the house and out of the heat and opened presents and then watched IronMan. Well some of us (well maybe just me haha) took an afternoon nap. I dont know what it is but something about swimming makes me so tired! After most of the people left, Jeffrey pulled out his new prized posession his AirSoft gun. He lvoes that thing and brought it over because he knew Papa Bear would love shooting it. We made a target and away we went. Rey and Dad fired off round after round and then I shot the gun and even Momma shot it a few times.


1 comment: