Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I have been blessed!

I have been extremely blessed with some pretty awesome people in my life! My parents have never failed in being at my side whenever I need them! They have super flexible with their own schedules in order to get me to where I need to go! I cant thank them enough for all they do for me, from driving me to the movies to putting food on the table each day! (: Thanks Papa Bear & Momma! I love you!

View the rest of my pictures from Spring Break.

This past weekend I was able to go with Nick and his family down to Lake Eola for a craft show. We had a great time walking around and looking at all the different booths and then just hanging out with his parents at their jewlery booth and eating lunch!

We got to meet one messed up wrinkled Dora the Explorer ( you will see what I mean in the slideshow of pictures) and I got 2 new pair of earrings from his parents. One pair is Gator and the other pair is bumblebees! (:

I probably wont be posting again until after prom.

I love ya'll! (:





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment