Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dear Old Man,


I'm just now getting around to writing this blog so its a few days late but..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

I love you so much! Thanks for putting up with me for 17 years! You've been the best Dad! To the world you seem like one of the shyest people but oh boyyyyy they've obviously never seen you around the house where you let it rip, with the good ole mooing like a cow and howling like a coyote in the shower, and the "cool" things you see me do and try to do like the heart and the peace sign. :)

You have always put a smile on my face, even when I'm balling my eyes out you just come sit next to me and stare at me not sure just what the right thing is to say to me but I realize that you are just trying to let me know that you are there for me and care about me and that is more than enough for me! :)

I love you Papa Bear! I cant thank you enough for being the best Daddy ever! Even the smallest things like providing shelter over my head and food on the table each night mean the world to me! I know sometimes I may take all those things forgranted but I really and truly do appreciate all the time you take to do those things just to make sure I'm safe and happy!

xoxo,

Bee

1 comment: